The Community First program
A benefit program by Poli Mortgage Group to honor and give back to those who protect, serve and enhance the lives of others!
Community First is a program we created as our way of giving back to those who protect, serve and enhance the lives of others. Our program provides exclusive mortgage loan discounts to military personnel, police officers, fire fighters, school system employees, first responders, and medical industry personnel including doctors and nurses.
In appreciation for all you do for others, Poli Mortgage Group wants to show you how much you are truly respected and valued the best way that we can - by originating your home purchase while providing discounted services to you!
How do I enroll?
I want to SAVE! Please contact me!
All you have to do is show us proof of eligibility – ID card, pay stubs, W-2 or a letter from your employer – and you’ll receive exclusive closing cost reductions on your mortgage loan with us.
We’ve partnered with local realtors and lawyers to be able to provide mortgage discounts to eligible borrowers who work in the sectors listed above, so if you’re a first-time homebuyer interested in purchasing a single family-home you would save thousands on your mortgage loan with us.
Charity donations through Community First
Another added benefit through this program is that a portion of every loan closed through Community First allows us to donate a portion of our reduced fees to Massachusetts-area charities.
No other company on the east coast comes close to providing the same level of competitive mortgage rates and exceptional customer service that Poli Mortgage Group provides.
Save Money on Your Home Loan - Enroll Today!
Contact us today to enroll in our exclusive discount program for military members, police officers, fire fighters, school system employees, first responders, and medical industry personnel.
Call Toll-free: 866-353-7654
* Benefits will come by way of reduction of fees and closing cost credits to the borrowers, applicable to the expense of all services rendered. These credits and fee reductions will be offered by Poli Mortgage Group, Inc. and its partners to produce savings for all beneficiaries applied during their loan closing.
As an example, if you are purchasing a home valued at $400,000, the following discounts and reduction of fees will apply.
|Benefit Type||Credits/Discounted Fees||Approximate Total Savings|
|Poli Mortgage: Closing Cost Credit||$300||$300|
|Realtor: Closing Cost Credit**||$2,000||$2,000|
|Attorney: Discounted P&S Contract Review||$0||$150|
|Attorney: Discounted Closing Fee||$0||$500|
|Attorney: Discounted Buyer Representation Fee||$200||$500|
TOTAL COMMUNITY FIRST SAVINGS
** Based on 2.5% Buyers Agent Commission; Program guidelines are subject to change without notice.
Am I Eligible?
Borrower – Participating Eligibility Profile
Educators/School Employees - A certified teacher, administrator, or employee of a state recognized or accredited school, private or public. Any employee or educator of a post-secondary level institution.
Police and Fire and First Responders - An employee of a law enforcement agency or fire department administered by an agency or subdivision of a state, county or local government, a sworn law enforcement officer responsible for crime prevention and detection, law enforcement or criminal incarceration, a sworn member of a fire department involved in fire suppression or prevention, an emergency medical response, hazardous materials incident response or management to response to terrorism.
Medical/Healthcare - A certified, accredited or licensed healthcare worker who is a medical resident or fellow, a nurse, nursing assistant, pharmacist, pharmacy technician, physician’s assistant, or medical technician, technologist or therapist, medical doctors.
Military - A member of the U.S. Armed Forces (United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard) who is on full-time active duty, a member of a reserve component of the U.S Armed Forces (the Army National Guard of the United States, the Army Reserve, the Naval Reserve, the Marine Corps Reserve, the Air National Guard of the United States, the Air Force Reserve, and the Coast Guard Reserve) or a former member of the U.S. Armed Forces or a reserve component of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Eligibility will be determined by proof of evidence documented with a pay stub, W-2, verification of employment or letter from borrower’s employer.
- All applicants must be currently serving or have completed at least 1 year of service in any of these positions.
- There are no Community First program-specific eligibility requirements for FICO (credit) scores, debt to income, income, loan to value, asset holdings, properties owned or current employment.
- Qualification for Community First will be determined by service (past or present) and mortgage approval through standard underwriting procedures and guidelines.
Eligible Mortgage Products
- Only for first mortgage purposes
Eligible Mortgage Purpose
- Available for Purchases only
- Massachusetts Only
Eligible Mortgage Property Type
- Single Family
- 2-4 units
- Primary and Second Homes
- Investment properties are not eligible
- Credits many not exceed the total amount of costs and fees associated with a loan. In the event the credit should exceed the sum of the closing costs and third party fees, the borrowers will receive only a credit equaling the sum of the closing costs.
Are Community First eligible borrowers required to use attorneys and realtors within the program?
No. Borrowers shall always reserve the right use any third party provider of these services as they choose, with the understanding that those outside of the program may not elect to participate in the program and related benefits. In those cases, any subsequent charges and/or loss of program benefits would be the borrower's responsibility.
Can a borrower request to have their realtor and/or attorney become part of the program?
Yes. This program is not exclusive and any third party service provider that would like to participate in the program may apply with Poli Mortgage Group. They must simply complete the program requirements applicable to all partners.
Interested in being a Partner?
In order for any partner to partake in the Community First program, they must first successfully complete the following:
- Program brief/educational presentation administered by Poli Mortgage Group representative
- Sign Community First partner agreement outlining program details and expectations
- All partners will be expected to adhere to the terms outlined and agreed to in the Participation Agreement.
- Any failure to adhere to terms of the program as outlined in the agreement will result in removal from the program
- All partners enrolled in the Community First program will be allowed to market themselves as a partner of the program. All marketing material relating to the program must be approved by Poli Mortgage Group in advance.
- Co-marketing campaigns are also allowed and any material being used will need approval. Relevant costs will be shared according to industry regulations.