Although the required paperwork may differ based on the type of employment history, the following list is a great start:

  • W2’s for each applicant for the previous two years and/or if self-employed, two years of federal tax returns, as well as the last 30 days of consecutive pay stubs with year to date earnings on them
  • All pages of the two most recent and consecutive checking and savings account statements
  • All borrower full names, social security numbers and full addresses for the past two years
  • A copy of each borrower’s driver’s license