MassHousing Loan Programs
The MassHousing Mortgage can be used to purchase or refinance your home. Features include:
- Affordable interest rates, fixed for the life of your loan
- Flexible income limits
- Purchase and refinance rehab options
Operation Welcome Home
The Operation Welcome Home loan program is for members of the reserves and national guard, active-duty military personnel, Veterans and Gold Star families to purchase their first home. Features include:
- Competitive fixed rate mortgage with flexible credit and qualifying requirements
- Low downpayment options
- Down payment and/or closing cost assistance
- Special Mortgage Insurance pricing options
- Must be a first time homebuyer
- Able to purchase 1 to 4 family homes (including condos)
Down Payment Assistance
It’s hard to save for a down payment. That’s why MassHousing now offers down payment assistance for qualified first-time homebuyers. It can help you buy a home with little or no money down.
- Down payment assistance loan of up to 3% of the purchase price, up to $12,000
- Pay just 1% interest rate on the down payment assistance loan for 15 years
- Can be used to purchase a single-family home, condominium or unit in a Planned Unit Development (PUD)
Poli Mortgage Group loan officers are experts when it comes to MassHousing loan options.
Contact our team directly at 781-232-8000 to speak with a a MassHousing loan expert.